Olegario Garcia grew up in Donna, Texas and returned to the Rio Grande Valley upon graduating from the University of Texas School of Law. Olegario joined the firm as an associate in 2013. Olegario’s areas of practice include general civil litigation matters, including commercial litigation, creditor’s rights/collections, foreclosure, partnership disputes, medical malpractice and personal injury. Olegario is licensed to practice law in all courts of the State of Texas. Olegario is a member of the Hidalgo County Bar association.
Olegario graduated from the University of Texas Pan American with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management in International Business in 2000. After working in the retail and banking industries for several years, Olegario attended law school and received his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law in 2009. While in law school, Olegario was a member of the Chicano/Hispanic Law Students’ Association, Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law, and Texas Hispanic Journal of Law and Policy.
Olegario and his wife, Delia, live in McAllen with their daughter Emma.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation – General
- Commercial and Corporate General Litigation – Plaintiff and Defense
- Creditors’ Rights/Collections
- Partnership Disputes
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff and Defense
- Texas, 2009
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
J.D. – 2009
- The University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, Texas
B.A. – 2000
Major: Business Management – International Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Memeber
Past Employment Positions
- Gonzalez Castillo, Associate Attorney, 2009 – 2013
- Omega Delta Phi